Are you searching for a fantastic easy appetizer to take to a friend’s party? Well we have the ideal thing for you, this Caprese Skewers Recipe. We hope this Caprese Skewers Recipe will make an impression all your friends because they seem fancy. Secretly though, Caprese Skewers are too easy to put together and so very appetizing. You can make through this Caprese Skewers recipe in advance and just garb them before serving. You can purchase all sorts of cute heirloom mini tomatoes nowadays and that makes them look even fancier. From time to time it’s good to have a little something fancy in the fridge to munch on. This Caprese Skewers Recipe is seriously the ideal thing to bring in your party when you get invited to some sweet friend’s home and you tell them you’ll carry something but have no idea (or time or energy) what so ever that you are leaving to throw together. This is definitely not a new idea but a nice memento that, particularly in the summer season, it’s best to keep it simple.
If you want to make things a little more cheerful, decorate the plate randomly with some cooked flowers. Believe us you will be famous. Caprese Skewers are simply the cutest starter! Everybody loves these! They are healthy and delicious! Only little ingredients those are easy to put jointly. Enjoy these at your next party.
Caprese Skewers Recipe
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 8 oz. container of fresh mozzarella (Use bocconcini; those are 1.5 oz balls of fresh mozz)
- ¼ cup of pesto
- EVOO for drizzly
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- 8 wooden skewers
So what is the Caprese Skewers Recipe
- Immerse the wooden skewers in water. This helps cut splintering and helps the ingredients glide on easier.
- Clean the tomatoes and the basil. Pat the basil leaves dry with a paper towel and then slash in half.
- Use up the cheese.
- To bring together the skewers, start with 1 tomato, and then add a basil leaf, followed by a ball of mozzarella, after that one more basil leaf. Do again once more and top with one more tomato. When you’re completed you should have 3 cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls on the skewer.
- Gather the rest of the skewers.
- There Per serving: Calories is. 102 Pro. 5g Crab. 5g Fiber 0g Sug. 4g Chol. 23mg Sod. 22mg Total fat: 6g Sat. 4g Trans. 0g
- Spread 1 tsp of pesto on a tiny plate. Set one or two skewers on top of the pesto and sprinkle with EVOO. If you’d like, you can also drop a small piece of salt and pepper at this point.
- This appetizer combo well with sandwiches or pasta.
- Take this one on a picnic. The skewers are cool and handy plus…who doesn’t love food on a stick? Now take some pesto in a separate box and present it as side for dipping.
- You can truly make as many of these Caprese Skewers as you want to fit your party size
- Doesn’t that just make your mouth water??